Electro Mechanical Engineer
We currently have a great opening for a hard-working, practically skilled individual to join a fast-growing and internationally trading and engineering company as an Electro Mechanical Engineer. We are looking for a reliable person who has a can-do attitude and is not afraid to get involved where necessary, enhancing their own skills and knowledge through proactive learning and self-development. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a first-rate company.
The key responsibilities of role include, but are not limited to:
- Building AWT standard products/ Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering/electrical diagrams/drawings
- Testing of new plant items
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Supporting the Service team in on-site build
- Ensuring that all company policies, including Health and Safety are always observed and abided with
- Enhancing your own skills and knowledge through proactive learning and self-development
Based just south of Bristol, alongside the M5 corridor, AllWater Technologies Ltd is a wholly independent company bringing together a host of experience and specialist knowledge to support our industrial clients’ every need. We provide solutions to a wide range of manufacturing and processing organisations in fields such as aerospace and defence, chemical processing, surface treatment, microelectronics, metal finishing and pharmaceutical and biotechnology.
At AllWater Technologies Ltd we place great importance on listening to and engaging with our customers, entering into long term relationships and creating maximum value and benefit through teamwork and strong, effective communication.
The key skills and qualities of an Electro-Mechanical Engineer :
- Electrical qualification such as 18th edition
- A strong practical approach, having a knack for and enjoying problem solving
- A keen eye for detail
- Knowledge or experience of plastic pipework systems and electrics
- An organised and meticulous individual, paying attention to detail in every aspect of work
- Passionate about their work, willing to get ‘stuck in’ whenever possible
- A full and valid driving license
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Profit Related Bonus Scheme
- A full-time permanent contract
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after 7 years’ service (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Automatic inclusion in a Workplace Pension Scheme
- Full training and support
- Free workwear
- Free parking on site
- Social activities
- And the opportunity to join an ambitious, energetic, inclusive business, at a pivotal point in their development and to work in an exciting and fast moving environment
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com