About the role
The successful candidate will lead the project engineering team and be responsible for overseeing the quality of work generated by Project Team members, the development and delivery of solutions from the detailed scope supplied by the sales team, through to equipment design, manufacture, delivery and onsite installation and commissioning support and co-ordination.
This role will engage with all areas of the business to ensure successful delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing “Design Notes” post project award, outlining process requirements (including operational projections using OEM proprietary software e.g. RO membrane projections and IEX system design).
- Producing accurate and detailed AutoCAD and Solidworks drawings including P&ID’s and GA’s.
- Liaising with suppliers and potential suppliers for procurement of key items.
- Accurately expediting new projects .
- Working with the Sales team to accurately capture all necessary information for effective Project management once an order has been obtained.
- Effectively communicating procurement requirements to members of the Admin. team in order to ensure that items are ordered accurately and expedited.
- Management of drawing resources.
- Effective liaison with Workshop personnel in respect of build & plant developement.
- Management of overall Project resources to ensure that projects are delivered within agreed client delivery timescales and within budget.
- Overall responsibility for quality of projects delivered, including documentation and build.
- Feedback to Sales team and Directors of project profitability and improvement.
- Pro-active, effective communication to ensure expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
- Responding to customer needs in line with commercial and technical specifications of AllWater Technologies Ltd.
Candidates will be highly motivated, self -reliant and keen to learn new skills.
They will be able to demonstrate at least two years relevant experience in a project managing role, possibly within the water treatment industry or similar.
They will be well organised and able to prioritise work with an effective problem solving outlook and a positive communication skill set.
Strong attention to detail, particularly on engineering principles is key.
Qualified to HND level or above (Mechanical, Chemical & Environmentally qualified), applicants will need to have CAD capability, ideally with 3D Solid Works experience.
Candidates must also have excellent IT skills, lots of initiative, a high level of integrity and a strong work ethic, being professional with a mature manner.
This role would suit an experienced design and project manager.
Profit Related Bonus Scheme (subject to qualification)
Weekend overtime and Hardship allowances
20 days holiday (rising to 25 days subject to service period) plus 8 public holidays
Workplace Pension Scheme
And the opportunity to join an ambitious, energetic, inclusive business, at a pivotal point in their development and to work in an exciting and fast moving environment
Hours – 40 Hours per week
This is a permanent, full-time role