Apprentice Workshop Engineer
Engineering Technician (Apprenticeship Level 3)
AllWater Technologies Ltd in Rooksbridge is an independent company providing solutions to a wide range of manufacturing and processing organisations in fields such as aerospace and defence, chemical processing, surface treatment, microelectronics, metal finishing, pharmaceutical and biotechnology.
Now celebrating our 10th Anniversary, our dynamic, knowledgeable team have worked alongside us to expand our influence from the UK, across Europe and into South Africa, Turkey, Sri Lanka and beyond.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, internationally-trading organisation as we build on our success and expand our horizons; engaging with new clients and developing new products.
This specially created role will enable the successful candidate to not only to gain a wealth of knowledge in a specialist engineering environment but also to be supported throughout their apprenticeship by award-winning training provider, Weston College. Future prospects include promotion within the internal workshop team and opportunities to become a field-based Service Engineer or development into a Project Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manufacture and testing of new plant items
- Cylinder build and exchange
- Build of other AWT standard products
- Workshop and building maintenance
- On-site mechanical installation and commissioning
- On-site electrical installation and commissioning (once recognised qualification attained)
- Support of the Service team in on-site build and general service works
- Ensuring that a high level of customer care & service is maintained at all times
- Ensuring that all company policies inc. Health & Safety are observed and abided with at all times
- Enhancing your own skills and knowledge through proactive learning and self-development
Hours of work:
40 hours, Monday – Friday, 07.30 – 16.30
A minimum of five GCSEs at Grade 9-4 including Maths and English at Grade 2/C Grade or above.
We are also looking for someone who is committed, self-motivated, hard working, pays attention to detail, is keen to learn and a team player.
If this is you, find out more by emailing us: email@example.com