Water Treatment Field Service Engineer
Role – The role that we would be looking to fulfil would be varied but would typically involve the following:
- Servicing and maintaining water treatment systems such as Reverse Osmosis, Deionisers, Filters, Water Softeners and Effluent treatment Plant at customer sites around the UK (and potentially overseas)
- Managing direct relationships with customers and plant operatives.
- Analysing and resolving problems whilst both at site and by way of remote support.
- Completing installation and commissioning of plant (subject to qualification and skill set)
- Completing Service Reports and other associated documentation (using MS Word)
- Responding to customer needs in line with commercial and technical specifications of AllWater Technologies Ltd.
- Assisting the company with service improvement initiatives; taking a proactive approach to increasing productivity & profitability.
- Ensuring that a high level of customer care & service is maintained at all times
- Ensuring that all company policies inc. Health & Safety are observed and abided with at all times
- Enhancing your own skills and knowledge through proactive learning and self-development
Full training would be provided with a suitable vehicle, PPE, tools, mobile phone etc. also forming part of the ‘kit’ provided to all engineers.
Our clients are based across the UK & abroad and you should expect to have some time working away from home in order to satisfy their requirements (such visits are agreed in advance with you but you would need to be aware of this need).
As your skills and experience increase you may also be involved in commissioning of installed systems; this potentially leading to working away for a number of days or on occasions, a couple of weeks.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following;
- GCSE or equivalent – English and Maths
- A full UK driving license is required and a willingness to travel
- Mechanical and/or Electrical experience and qualification
- Experience with the water treatment industry would be an advantage
- Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage
- Experience in working with PLCs would also be an advantage but is not essential
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner
- A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers
- A good level of IT competency
- A well-motivated, dynamic and hardworking individual who possesses good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively on all levels within an organisation
- Who can participate effectively in teamwork and use own initiative when required to solve problems that may arise.
- Must be a flexible individual who enjoys the challenges of meeting deadlines and targets.
- Should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of technical and mechanical systems, as this is vital to the role.
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Word, Excel and Internet
- Competitive salary
- Profit Related Bonus Scheme (subject to qualification)
- Tablet and smartphone
- Company vehicle and Fuel Card
- Work wear
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days subject to service period) plus 8 public holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- and the opportunity to work in an exciting and fast moving environment
For more information email: email@example.com