Senior Project Engineer (Permanent/Full-Time)
We’re currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Senior Project Engineer to join our AWT team. The successful candidate will lead the project engineering team and be responsible for overseeing the quality of work generated by Project Team Members, development and delivery of solutions from detailed scope supplied by the sales team, through to equipment design, manufacture, delivery and onsite installation and commissioning support and co-ordination.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing “Design Notes” post project award, outlining process requirements (including operational projections using OEM proprietary software e.g. RO membrane projections and IEX system design).
- Liaising with suppliers and potential suppliers for procurement of key items.
- Accurately expediting new projects.
- Working with the Sales team to accurately capture all necessary information for effective Project management once an order has been obtained.
- Effectively communicating procurement requirements to members of the Admin. team in order to ensure that items are ordered accurately and expedited.
- Management of drawing resources.
- Effective liaison with workshop personnel in respect of build and plant development.
- Management of overall project resources to ensure that projects are delivered within agreed client delivery timescales and within budget.
- Overall responsibility for quality of projects delivered, including documentation and build.
- Feedback to Sales Team and Directors of project profitability and improvement.
- Pro-active, effective communication to ensure expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
- Responding to customer needs in line with commercial and technical specifications of AllWater Technologies Ltd.
Based at our AWT offices just outside Burnham-on-Sea in the South West of England, this role would suit someone with at least two years experience in a project management role, possibly within the water treatment industry or similar.
Candidates will be qualified to HND level or above (Mechanical, Chemical & Environmentally qualified), applicants will need to have CAD capability, ideally with 3D Solid Works experience. In addition, they will be highly motivated, self -reliant and keen to learn new skills. They will also be well organised and able to prioritise work with an effective problem solving outlook and a positive communication skill set. Strong attention to detail, particularly on engineering principles is also key.
Candidates must also have excellent IT skills, lots of initiative, a high level of integrity and a strong work ethic, being professional with a mature manner.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and other benefits.
Interested? Contact Sue Fisher, Operation Director at AWT