AllWater Technologies Ltd is pleased to offer a wide range of exchangeable media cylinders suitable for providing quality treated water without the need for capital investment or the provision of on-site chemicals.
Employing a range of media, an immediate solution can be achieved in
- Reducing & controlling Total Organic Content (TOC)
- Removing or reducing Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Providing a pre-treatment solution to systems such as Reverse Osmosis or Deionisation (that might otherwise be irrevocably damaged by organic fouling or chlorine attack).
- Removing other potentially harmful compounds
The range includes
- AWT PW Range of Standard Mixed Bed Deionisation – suitable for industrial applications such as metal finishing, window cleaning, general laboratory use where low grade deionised water is required.
- AWT SPW Range of Nuclear Grade Mixed Bed Deionisation – suitable for industrial applications such as pharmaceutical and micro-electronics where a higher grade deionised water is required. Additional processing of the resin ensures minimum chloride leakage than the Standard Mixed Bed option and thus a higher quality water for those that require it.
- AWT UPW Range of Ultrapure Mixed Bed Deionisation – suitable for ultrapure water systems, encapsulated laboratory activity and closed loop installations where purity is critical. Additional processing of the resin ensures minimum chloride leakage and significantly lower TOC levels than the Nuclear Mixed Bed option and thus a ultrapure quality water for those that require it.
- AWT ACC Range of Acid Rinsed Coconut Based Carbon Filtration – suitable for the effective removal of chlorine, chloramines and a variety dissolved organic contaminants from town’s mains. This specification of cylinder is commonly used as a pre-treatment for Reverse Osmosis, Electro-Deionisation, Ultrafiltration and Demineralisation but can also be used as a stand-alone product.
All cylinders are manufactured, as standard, in a range of sizes to suit your varying requirements, with full traceability of product and manufacturing process being recorded, for your peace of mind.
Specific other water treatment cylinders can be made available on request.
Please note that due to the handling by AllWater Technologies Ltd personnel, of spent media, our exchange service is only available for products that have been used on a potable water supply.
Cylinders can be made available for other applications but we regret that these will be provided on a ‘supply only’ basis.