AllWater Technologies are pleased to offer an extensive range of high quality, composite threaded and flanged industrial vessels including
• Sizes from 6” x 13” to 79” x 128”
• Capacity from 4.6 litres to 7675 litres
• Configurations available — 2 ½” Top Opening, 4” Top Opening only, 4” Top & Bottom Opening, 6” Top Opening only,
• 6” Top & Bottom Opening
• Accessories including Distribution Systems, Adaptors & Closures
Vessels are manufacturer to stringent standards using an integral polyethylene liner and a high strength outer of continuous glass filament and epoxy resin.
Typically, the pressure vessels are the holding vessels for ion exchange resins and filtration media, and form the body of the vessel used for water treatment plant such as softening, demineralisation, filtration and dealkalisation plants.
The standard composite pressure vessels operate in the range of up to 10 bar and up to 50ºC maximum temperature. They are supplied on a base. The colour is blue as standard, with black base.
Typical standard pressure vessels available are:
• Polyglass vessels 5″ to 13″ diameter
• FRP (fibreglass reinforced plastic) 6″ to 36″ diameter
• Composite vessels 14″ to 79″ diameter
• Vessels have bottom and top threaded openings, with side openings for larger flow rates.
For larger vessels with high flow rates and specific temperature and pressure criteria, Industrial Water Equipment Ltd supply made-to-order large steel vessels.
Please contact us for more details.
The polyethylene liner ensures that water quality is maintained in critical applications while allowing the use of a variety of regenerants including salt, acids and caustic soda.