Mechanical / Chemical Engineer
We are a small but growing business involved in industrial water treatment, building and supplying both pure and wastewater systems throughout the UK and overseas. You will be responsible for running a wide variety of projects, based mainly from our offices in Rooksbridge, although some travel will be required and may include some overseas travel.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated, probably mechanical, already have some experience of working in a similar environment and some water treatment process knowledge or background in chemistry would be useful.
What will you do?
- Running of projects, including liaison with key suppliers, internal work teams and subcontractors in order to bring projects in on time and in budget.
- Production of design data in order to ensure that plant items are adequately sized and suitable for requirement.
- Use of proprietary software in order to carry out equipment performance projections.
- Production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Use of AutoCAD to produce P&ID’s.
- Collation and recording of project specific information in an accurate manner.
- Control of expediting and quality.
What will you need?
- Degree level education in Mechanical / Chemical engineering.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Outlook,
- Attention to detail.
- A full driving license.
What do we offer?
Salary dependent upon candidate experience & suitability, profit related bonus scheme and the opportunity to work in an exciting and fast moving environment.
To find out more please contact Sue Fisher on 01934 751333 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org